Friday, November 9, 2012

Powder Room

Hi all!

I realized while updating the blog that I never shared our powder room.....not because I'm not proud of it but because it's very hard to photograph.  Like most small rooms it's impossible to get good light and I end up pulling a spider man in the corners to get different angles.  Well, since I have learned a bit more about my camera I finally have some decent pics.  I striped the bathroom last fall and I love it!  I used this method.


I love the bird/nature prints.  I find that what I'm drawn to most in wall decor is along these same lines:


The boat painting we bought in Cape May, NJ on our first wedding anniversary.  As you can see we have some updates that we need to do as far as the lighting is concerned.


Hope you all have a great weekend!

Post a Comment

previous next