Thursday, September 20, 2012

In Love...

Hi all!

I have to admit that life has gotten in the way and blogging has fallen to the wayside.  I decorated for fall last weekend and while I still need to add a bit more once we get pumpkins in a few weeks I am mostly finished.  I'll be back with pictures soon.  Speaking of pictures I wanted to share this original painting I'm lusting after for the dining room.  While browsing Etsy I came across this abstract and I NEED it for our dining room.  I would love to have something bright and original across from the windows.


I messaged the seller and she would make it as large as I would like but I am nervous about spending such a large amount of money on something I found online.  I sure wish I could see it in person!

Anyone bought art online?


Post a Comment

previous next