Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

I hope you are having a wonderful Thanksgiving! I have so many things to be thankful for this year.

My loving husband who provides for our family and puts up with my constant need for a project
My beautiful healthy baby who continues to grow and amaze us
Our wonderful supportive families
Our health
The fact that we are close to family and friends when we once were so far away
Our beautiful home that we have worked so hard for
My furbabies, who always make me smile

The list goes on and on. My cup runneth over.


I urge you to take a moment today to share with someone that you are thankful for them.

“Not what we say about our blessings, but how we use them, is the true measure of our thanksgiving.” W.T. Purkiser


Blessed Thanksgiving!


Emily

Post a Comment

previous next