Thursday, November 10, 2011

Buffalo Check

Hi all!

One thing I can't get out of my mind is buffalo check. I am working on reupholstering a chair and I almost went with a check but I changed my mind at the last minute. However, I am lusting over a red and white buffalo check throw pillow or two for Christmas decorating.


A quick search on Pinterest turned up these images. Are you with me?









I think the key is to make sure it's a buffalo check not gingham otherwise you run into a country feel.


Emily

2 comments

  1. Good Morning Emily!

    Just wanted to send you a quick note and let you know that I think your blog is amazing and always enjoy reading your posts. I listed you as one of my top 5 picks for the "Liebster" award. You can check it out here:
    http://lapetitevieblog.blogspot.com/2011/11/feeling-blog-love.html

    Hope you are having a great week!

    Cheers!
    ~Elena

    ReplyDelete

previous next