Thursday, September 15, 2011

Lonny Magazine Sept/Oct 2011

Hello!

I am happy to be back after a bit of a hiatus with family. While out of town I had a severe allergic reaction to something and broke out in a combo of hives and other itchy rashes over most of my body. Ugh. I was miserable for days and after a misdiagnosis and a day and a half of not holding sweet baby M I am happy to know I'm not contagious. I'm still not sure what I had a reaction to but I'm thinking it was something seasonal. Either way, I'm ready to look normal again but am mostly thankful to be less itchy and not having to stress about contaminating everyone around me.

Needless to say it has been a stressful few days! Today we are enjoying temps in the 60's, which I'm pretty happy about (partly because I have to wear pants and long sleeves to cover my bumps) but also because it's starting to feel like fall! I'm off to do some fall decor shopping today!

Have you seen the latest issue of Lonny Magazine? Here are a few images that struck me this morning.


I'm inspired by the greenery on the mantle. I need to keep my eye out for something similar.


I love the neutral palette!







I hope you all are having a great week!


Emily

Post a Comment

previous next