Monday, August 1, 2011

World Market

Good morning!

I hope you had a nice weekend. It was Jacob's birthday on Friday so we had a nice weekend celebrating.

My mom was here to help babysit and she and I did some shopping with M on Saturday. One of our stops was World Market because I had a $10 gift for being a member of their rewards program for my birthday. Did you know about this? It's great and I had 15% off anything in the store. I wish I could say I bought something really cool but money is tight so I settled for a new hand towel (below) for the powder room.


I hadn't been in WM for a long time so I thought I would show you some of the things I saw and liked in case you're like me and haven't been in awhile.


I love this towel. It is super soft and looks very luxe.



I am eyeing these stools because we have 2 bar areas in the kitchen



I love the detail of this mirror



They had a lot of velvet pillows.....perfect for fall




I like this plate. I almost bought it for the kitchen but I restrained myself as I already have several on the wall




Cute little soap dish



Have you been to WM lately and seen anything you like?


Emily



4 comments

  1. I love WM! I just got hand towels and a floor mat for our little half bath!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never heard of WM. Are they in Florida, too? I love the hand towel, by the way. Very "luxe". And, I also like being able to use the word luxe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There used to be one but I don't think there are any now. :(

    ReplyDelete

previous next