Monday, January 10, 2011

Eye Candy

Hi all!

Here are a few rooms I have saved for different reasons, which I have listed below each picture.


I love the mix and match of fabrics in the neutral yet not boring formal living room


I love how clean and organized this hallway is!


Really there isn't anything I don't love about this kitchen! The lighting is at the top of the list!


I love this hallway tree for it's functionality and it looks pretty darn good too!


I love the beachy style of this room and how cozy and casual it feels


I love the light walls and dark floors and the light and airy feel of this dining room


I love the mix of furniture and the pops of pink in this dining room



Again with the light and airy feeling and the modern table with detailed chairs


I originally saved this because of the wallpapers and gold poufs but the bedroom is awesome too


I love everything about this spa like bathroom


I think the idea of lamps in the bathroom is genius! So cozy and chic!

Have a great day!

Emily

2 comments

  1. your photo inspiration just made me so HAPPY! I am REALLY LOVING the bathroom ideas!

    ReplyDelete

previous next