Saturday, October 2, 2010

Tablescapes by Season

Good morning!
Sarah and I had a busy but awesome day yesterday and I'm sure today will be no different.

A conversation with a good friend this week got me thinking about tablescapes and how fun they can be. She inspired me to put together a post about different ideas depending on the season for your table. I think that the possibilities are endless when it comes to even using things around your home to put together something beautiful!



















Do you have any items in particular that you love to use in your favorite tablescapes? I've started a collection of glass candlestick holders in varying shapes and sizes, which makes for a beautiful addition to any table!

Enjoy your Saturday!

Emily

1 comments

  1. Awesome post! I loved every singe one of those tablescapes...I seriously need to get my butt in gear creating my fall dining room tablescape, all I have as of now are a ton of miniature pumpkins:)

    ReplyDelete

previous next