Friday, October 8, 2010

The Mirrored Look

Good morning!
Happy Friday! I hope this week has flown by for you like it has for me. I'm hoping I have time to hit up my local Homegoods not because I NEED or am even really looking for anything but because I haven't been in awhile. I do try and go once every few weeks so I can keep up with what they have in stock plus I love it there.....let's be honest.

One item I have bought from Homegoods for a client is a mirrored entryway table. I thought I had a picture but I can't find it. Anyway, I think in small doses a mirrored piece of furniture can look really glamorous.

Here are several images with mirrored furniture some that I love and some that I think are overkill. What do you think, do you like the mirrored look?












All images found here

I hope you all have a great weekend!

Emily

Post a Comment

previous next