Monday, October 11, 2010

Inspiring Blogger: Copy Cat Chic

Good morning!
I imagine some of you are off work today-enjoy your day off! Jacob is home for the day and we have plans to go on a long walk and take the dogs to the dog park. It should be a nice day!

In my last post I showed pictures of a few items I have on my wishlist that I actually found via Copy Cat Chic as I mentioned. Well, I figured I might as well do a post about this wonderful blog because there is no time like the present time! In case you aren't familiar Copy Cat Chic is a blog run by Reichel B. who loves decorating and finding a good deal, which is exactly what her blog is about. She finds a piece be it a sofa, lamp, rug, mirror and then finds at least one less expensive and much more attainable version. It's genius!

Here are a few examples of items I love:


1st Dibs Owl Lamp (they don't list prices but I assure you it is expensive)

West Elm Owl Lamp $99
Target Owl Lamp $39.99


Safavieh Colin Arm Chair $695


Overstock's Manchester Club Chair $305.99



Burke Decor's Fallon Wool Area Rug 8x11 $655

Home Decorator's Argonne Rug 8x11 $429



Viva Terra Lotus Flower Chandelier $329


Island Woods Lotus Flower Chandelier $162.25

I told you this blog was amazing! I love a good deal so this is like a dream come true for me because she cuts out all of the legwork. You can also search for items using her well coded labels on the sidebar if you're looking for a specific item. Head over to Copy Cat Chic and take a look!

Have a great day!

Emily

2 comments

previous next