Friday, July 16, 2010

Interesting DIY Decor Ideas

Happy Friday!

When I come across interesting decor ideas or really any kind of decor that I like I save it to my computer. I thought today would be a good day to share some different ideas that I think are easy to accomplish and can really make a statement in a room.

A small grouping of frames is different and unique
What about a shutter headboard?!
I love a picture ledge with layered frames
What about decoupaging newspaper to a small bedside table? Different, huh!
I have a husband that is a musician so this is something I love
What about painting the backing of a shelf or bookcase?
Empty frame collage grouping
I love this idea, which would be so easy to DIY with old door or drawer pulls
I just love this way to decorate a bookcase so I included it
A grouping of glass is another great idea
I hope everyone has a great weekend and that someone is inspired by this post of different ideas!

Emily

Post a Comment

previous next