Friday, June 18, 2010

Office Ideas


Hi all!

One of the things I look forward to most when we move into a house is decorating my office. I try to not let myself think about how awesome it will be because we still aren't sure how far off it is from happening. But me sharing a few inspirational pictures I'm holding on to isn't daydreaming too much, right? I didn't think so either.


I think this is a good guest bedroom/office area. I love the built ins!
I love the corkboard with nailhead trim!
I am in love with this desk but the I would need another piece for file storage.
I like this look but it wouldn't work for me personally.
Again, I love the pops of color and the warm feeling of the room but it's a bit too heavy for me.
I love the rug and the desk!

Emily

Post a Comment

previous next