Thursday, May 27, 2010

West Elm

Hello!

I just got the new West Elm catalog and there are several things I love. I thought rather than buying them and spending a lot of money, not to mention not having no place to put them, or having a very upset husband I would post them here.

I love the modern twist on these hurricanes vases.
These ceramic platters are so cute and summery!
I think these outdoor pillows are great but I would love them even more in a few other bright colors. I wish they came in bright blue, yellow, green, coral, turquoise, or red.
I love this rug and I think it adds the perfect pop of color to any room.
I love how these panels are sheer yet the circle pattern adds just enough to keep them from being too plain.
This book is on my wish list no matter where it comes from!
I love something like this to soften and add texture to any space.
Anything you're dying to buy from West Elm??


Emily

Post a Comment

previous next