Monday, May 10, 2010

We're back!

Hello!

I hope everyone had a nice weekend. We're back from Texas and we had a really nice time. It was great to catch up with family and see where father in law grew up! On Saturday my mother and sister in law and I went to a nearby town to do some shopping. I found quite a few things that I would have loved to have snatched up if I had the money or the place for them.

I loved this old antique doors. I can see them as a headboard or maybe even as a tabletop with a piece of glass over them!
I also thought these were pretty cool. I'm not sure what they actually are but they would look awesome painted or not!
This was a super cute little stand. I loved the aqua color!

Love this tufted chair!
This was a really cool antique headboard.
This was a really cool chair upholstered with a French fabric.
Need a spindle? Only $6 each! They would make cute candle holders!
Love this bed and all the white pillows
I loved the pillows on this bed too!

I loved these plates!!
This is something I want to recreate for a nursery someday.
Oh, and I loved these onsies and was going to buy the sweet little owl one for my niece Vivy but at $50 each I passed.
Oh, and they always say things are bigger in Texas and we kept getting reminders of that fact everywhere we looked. One was the latte that I ordered at a local restaurant. I swear it was the size of my head.
I hope everyone enjoyed my virtual shopping trip. Have a good day.....drink a latte the size of your head!

Emily

3 comments

  1. I love every single one of these pictures! I love all things old and antique! You're blog is super cute by the way! Hope you have a great week! ~Andrea
    http://www.andreasattic-andrea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Andrea! I can't wait to check out your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete

previous next