Saturday, May 8, 2010

Hello! My name is Tatum


Hello! My name is Tatum and I wanted to tell you a little bit about myself. I enjoy long walks in the park, the ocean breeze....


Okay, no really I mostly like taking naps. Oh, and not be left out......I like being on the couch and/or bed, or really anywhere fluffy. A normal day for me consists of waking up by a series of shakes and nudges, I then begrudingly walk downstairs and go out to do my "bidnezz." After coming in I plop down and...........I'm there until around dinnertime when I go out again and then resume my napping position on my bed. Overnight I sleep upstairs unless I'm scared of something up there like the curtains, or closet door, or something like that, which happens about once a week.


Anyway, I have a pretty great life although I would never let you know it by the look on my face.

Tatum

1 comments

  1. Such a cutie-pie! Miss Weezer sends slobbery kisses your way Tatum!

    ReplyDelete

previous next